Dog Tag Ashes Pendant
- 316L Hypoallergenic Stainless Steel
- Comes Complete with 24″ Ball Chain
- Can Be Engraved on Both Sides
- Available in a range of colours of your choice
The prefect commemorative piece for the men. This Stainless Steel Dog Tag ashes pendant can be engraved on both sides and the ashes are encapsulated in glass and attached to the front. Please leave a comment at the checkout stating what you want engraved, stating “Front” and “Back” or if you prefer please Contact us
Available in a wide choice of colours, we leave that part up to you. Please refer to the gallery for colour examples and then make your colour selection from the drop down box. If you have any special requests please Contact us and we will do our very best to help you.
If you do not have any ashes, this Product can also be made using your loved ones hair or other sentimental inclusion. Please note we do not make products using Breast Milk or Umbilical Cords.
How to Order : –
- Choose Your Remembrance piece
- Upon receipt of your order we will send you out a collection kit together with full instructions and a brief questionnaire so that we can gather more information about your loved one, we will require about a teaspoon of cremation ash. When sending your kit back to us we advise that you use the Royal Mail Special Delivery so that it can be tracked.
- Orders take up to 4 weeks to process from the date we receive your kit, times can vary upwards to a maximum of 6 weeks depending on the time of year so please keep this on mind when placing your order
- Once we have completed your order we will send it to you via Royal Mail Signed For with any unused ash placed in the base of the gift box
All our memorial pieces are sent out gift boxed complete with a polishing cloth, and bearing a Metal plaque with an inscription of your loved ones name (or any other wording you require) which you will be asked to provide when we send out the Collection Kit. U.K Shipping over £100.00 is Free
If you require any more information we refer you to the FAQ section or alternatively please Contact us