Frequently Asked Questions
1Ashes & Memorial Jewellery
- Your ashes charms are made by combining a small amount of your loved ones ash with cold enamel and a pigment colouring of your choice.
- Your charm will not yellow or fade and is solid so will not crack or break
- Once your piece is made it cannot be altered as the cremation ash permanently set in the enamel
- We will send out a kit once you have completed your order
- We require approximately one teaspoon of cremation ash to create your charm for you
- All unused ash will be returned to you securely double wrapped
- Each and every charm is handmade and unique.
- Please contact us if you would like to discuss your order and have any special requests
- Working in conjunction with elikatedesigns.co.uk Your finger print charm is carefully hand made using the print you send to us
- Each print charm is a partial print to ensure we include as much detail as possible
- The price you pay includes the kit required to create the print.
- Our print charms are not hallmarked as this attracts and additional cost. If you would like a hallmark added please contact us and we can discuss the process with you. The additional cost will be somewhere in the region of £20.00